Monday, March 10, 2008

Jaeger bombs

Jaeger bombs are deceptive little bastards in a glass. It's a cocktail, yes, and the Red Bull should provide you with an inkling that there may be an excess of energy coming your way, but man..3 or 4 later and the next time you look at a clock it's 5:00 AM, peeps are dropping off like flies and you are still raring to go. I can't say enough good about them. They are delightfully tasty and they provide you with the power to stay up to the wee hours of morning. The only bad thing about them that I can think of stems from a series of events that led our good buddy Joel not to be able to partake in them anymore. Let's just say, for humor's sake, Jaeger bombs make him wicked twitchy. Hee hee. The funny thing about the J-bombs is that separately, I do not enjoy Jaeger OR Red Bull. But together, it is the drink of the gods. Or the drink of the godless. Depends on how you see things.
Rick's birthday was this past weekend. He didn't want a huge deal, so a few buddies came over to play Rockband on the Xbox and imbibe in some alcohol. It was fun. We had a fire pit going, but ran out of Duraflames, so I am sorry to report that 4 old wood IKEA chairs met their untimely death on Saturday night. They were good chairs, many a fine ass has sat upon those chairs over the years. May they rest in peace.

That's all I have today. Not much to report in the exciting world of Erin.

4 comments:

Joel said...

"Wicked twitchy" might be a slight understatement. I will agree with you, though that J-Bombs are the chosen drink of godless heathens everywhere. And, without them I may never have found out that I have a "growth" on the seat of my soul. I don't think one has anything to do with the other, at least that is what my brain doctor is telling me.

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I hope Ricker had a good birthday. Sorry we couln't make it up.

Taryn had her follow-up appointment with her surgeon yesterday, and everything looks great. He told her she did not need to wear that obnoxious waterproof bandage anymore, and she should be able to drive again in a few days, if she chooses.

Anyway, talk to ya later.

Michael said...

Only a ROCKSTAR would burn furniture to keep the party going.

You rock!

I wish I could have been there, I love burning my friends furniture.

~Michael from Minnesota

erin said...

it was a total understatement, but it made me laugh : )
We did miss you all on Sat, but I am SUPER DUPER happy that Taryn seems to be getting along nicely in regards to healing!

erin said...

PS. burning furniture is a total blast. I almost want to buy old funriture to keep on hand, so we can smash it up at the next shindig.