Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturdays

What, you say? A new entry only a day later? What's going on? Has Buffy the Vampire Slayer stopped airing on television? Did the stores all close for the day? I know, crazy right? Posting so close to my last entry...must be a result of my head injury (see below diatribe).
Here's the deal. Saturdays have somewhat lost their luster during my time as an unemployed fat ass. Saturdays just used to be so cool. Wake up late and camping out on the couch, watching TV and drinking coffee. Nice right? Yeah, now...just another fucking day. It blows. The only good thing is that I get to spend time with Rick. He is working so much lately, I only get him for 3 hours a night during the week : ( Of course, hanging out with yer workin' friends (ie..the people who still appreciate a weekend) is also one of the only redeeming factors. That's I really have. I was just getting a bit cranky from my lack of not doing anything of any worth today. Well, scratch that..there was some worth. There was breakfast with Rick at The Redwood Cafe, which was delightful and there was hanging/smoking with Mel while Leland and Rick did some manual labor. So the day wasn't a total loss : )

1 comment:

cutepupsmom said...

Ah ha! Good thing Krisztina had this posted....now I feel connected again:)

I love the comment about the ice cream...I so resemble that. I guess all of us are in the same lazy boat. Waaay too much time and energy being perky, it may take months to recover!!!

Reading these brought back some good laughs! Miss you loads!