Wednesday, April 16, 2008

annoyed, frustrated and beyond bored

Yep, that's me. All of the fucking above.
I am so NOT in a good mood today. The sun is out and it's nice and warm which is not adding to my mood. It's pretty bad when you want the weather to match your mood. Beyond that, the one task I have been given is to mow the lawns. I have mowed the back lawn once and that was under the supervision of Rick. He gave me instruction on how to turn the fucker on, but I am not so confident.
At least it's something to do right? Right? Jeez, someone shoot me now and put me out of my misery. I feel like an old cow that the farmer has put out to pasture. Random analogy, I know. I am beyond frustrated that I can't find a job. I have applied to some asinine jobs. Which reminds me that I really enjoy the word asinine. Not only for it's meaning, but because it has "ass" in the title and that makes me giggle. Anyways, back to today's does of bitching. It's pretty bad when I can't even score a waitressing gig. I even got halfway through an online application for Costco, before I abandoned that idea. How stupid can I be to even consider going back there???? I was there for almost 11 years for christsakes!! Seriously, I almost finished it and clicked apply. The joblessness is starting to effect my brain. I think with every minute of TV I watch I am getting stupider. Dang, I didn't think stupider was an actual word. I fully expected the squiggly red line to appear under it and then the part of me that likes to use proper grammar would have re-typed "more stupid".
What the fuck. This is a total garbage post. I don't know who exactly reads my blog but seriously, take my advice. If you regularly read it, take a break from it. The post's as of late (and i expect the future ones) are and will continue to be crap. I have nothing witty or funny to say anymore. The witty and funny are gone. I am defeated and cranky.

Edit: side-note for all you smokers out there: does anyone else get a slightly giddy feeling when opening a brand new pack of cigarettes? Maybe it's just me.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yeah, I want the weather to match my mood a lot. Especially when everyone is happy and the sun's out...well -- fuck those people. Let the rain come!

I laughed at your line: "He gave me instruction on how to turn the fucker on..." It just sounds funny in reference to such a machine. Lawnmowers are finicky.

I don't so much receive a giddy feeling when opening the new pack as I do relief or comfort or security...

I read your blog. And I love it. I look forward to more posts!