Friday, April 4, 2008

Fuming and smoldering, all at the same time

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. Fuckity FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
There, only slightly vulgar, but exactly what I am feeling right now. If you read yesterday's entry, then you will know that I had my poop class last night and was anticipating getting my grade on my evil, satanic, time sucking, idiotically written mid-term. Yeah, I guess that was to much to fucking ask. Leland and I head to class (sans Dave and Larry, they chose to take the night off). We get there, no teach. We go outside and smoke, still no teach. We go back into class and the few people that are there are milling about, chatting and whatnot. Now it is 10 after 7 and we are starting to think that teach is a no show. SWEET! Now Leland and I can go to a bar (which is what we wanted to do anyways, but went to class simply hoping that we would get our test's back). Then in walks this librarian looking guy, complete with a sweater vest (which was Pink, I might add) and a jaunty little driving cap sitting atop his noggin. WTF? This dude is SO not our teacher. He apologizes for being late, said he couldn't find the class and could we please stop chatting and commence with the class. A little back story, our professor (not really a professer at all, but I am tired of using the word teacher) has guest teachers come in for certain topics. Now, on to our tale. Out comes my syllabus, which is completely fucked up cuz dipshit got the dates for spring break wrong. I gather that this is going to be the dude to talk about Disenfection, which was what was scheduled for last week (we didn't have class cuz it was spring break, back to the syllabus screw up). So I ask.."you don't by any chance have our test's do ya?", Whereupon he says no and commenced with the lecture. And lecture he did folks. From 7:10 to 8:30, when he graciously let us out for a merciful 10 minute break, then from 8:40 straight thru to 10:00pm.
Now, as mixed up as our teach is, we always get a twenty minute break and he never goes till 10. Pink sweater vest was a fucking machine. Nice enough guy, but DAYUM, homeboy love him a little Disenfection talk. Anyways, I am super pissed that we didn't get our tests back. I really really really want to know how I did. Shit, it sucked away 6 hours of my life and all I want is my grade. *sigh* what a pisser.
On the upside (I am trying to always add an upside now, my lame attempt to be a bit more positive), Rick let me have THE car today. I went and get her all washed and cleaned up. She looks so pretty now.
I'm off to work on a birthday present for a party I am attending tomorrow. I gotta reign all my creative juices in and knuckle down. Time for a good movie on in the background and a nice cold Miller Highlife.

1 comment:

Michael said...

i was worried that you were reporting on your grade... I'm glad you weren't.

Hoping you're aces!