Monday, April 28, 2008

mindless ramblings

My house is currently being invaded my ugly black spiders with red butts. No, not black widows, but still ugly and much hairier. I have seen 4 outside in the last hour. I must blame the douchebags that planted all these fucking pine trees in our backyard 30 years ago. Though they do provide some nice needed privacy, they house about 5 million different species of bugs and I am not terribly thrilled about it.

Day 7 of "dead thing, please mummify already" is not going well. The dead smell had morphed into a pungent fishy odor, mixed with rotting whatever. Not cute in the least. I couldn't even stand in the bathroom and put on my make up. It is nasty with a capital N.

I interviewed with a winery last week, for a wine club job and have yet to hear anything. She said she had 1 more interview to do and would get back to me soon. I was a fucking shoe-in. I think she was worried that I would try and take her job. She wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with an associate position. I thought I made it plain that I did not want to be a manager and that I would more than pleased with being a regular ol' wine club worker. Whatev. I'm getting tired of this job searching thing. I tested for the Meter Reading position, but haven't heard back from that yet either. That one's gonna be slim anyways. They had 250 people testing for one position. And lets just put the final nail in the coffin for that construction gig from way back when. I haven't heard from that recruiter in weeks. *sigh*.

I turn 33 next week. Not terribly stoked about that.

The upside for today? Rick and I met with our wedding photographer and FINALLY put together our wedding album and ordered some enlargements. Only took us close to 3 years.
We get our shit in 6 weeks. Another cool thingis that since we waited so long, we now get our negatives back. I am going to pu together albums for the family and get some pics together for the wedding party. If they want them, that is. Rick thinks that since we took so long, that nobody is going to want our wedding pictures. I say fuck it, we will give them to 'em anyways : )

That's all I gots.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I like your attitude. Give those pictures out!

erin said...

By the way, speaking of pictures, I like the new one on your blog, in my favorite purple shirt nonetheless!!!